Time has really been flying by, I can’t believe my 3 months is almost up soon and I return back to the office as a working Mom!
It has really been a joy and a pleasure to be with my baby and watch her double in size. We feel very blessed for A and she definitely makes our lives so much sweeter each day.
Here is just a quick snap shot of what I’ve been doing with my time…. This is my top 10 favorite moments.
1. Watching the sunset from my balcony with my baby in my arms and Noodle by my side.
2. My photographer friend Jia came over and did a cutie photo shoot with A. Here’s one of her pics which also became the Baby Wu profile.
3. My favorite time of the day? Bath time!! (The 4 B’s have made A fall asleep easier- Bath, Bottle, Book, Bed!)
4. The way my baby looks up at us when we play with her each night.
5. Noodle met a new friend too.. his name is Gizmo- an 8 week old Havanese.
6. Our first trip as a family to Boston!
7. I went to the Martha Stewart show and saw how she hand made gift bows using paper shopping bags. I thought it was such a smart & pretty way to dress up presents. I tried it myself using an old Juicy shopping bag and one from one of my fav baby stores name: Giggle.
8. In between naps and feedings, I got a chance to tackle some DIY projects that I’ve been meaning to do. Our built-in bookshelf that came with the apt needed to be revamped a bit. I used these easy decorator tips from the internet and got to work. By using a spare can of paint we can leftover from our living room walls, I painted the back wall of the bookshelf and also the cabinets on the bottom. Then I stacked the books horizontally and vertically to mix & match and used some of my leftover baby shower decor.
9. My first night out in the city as a Mom… We went to Ajna Bar for my cousins bachelorette party. Woohooo… I thought those days were long gone but it was fun to feel like 22 again!
10. Sitting back in nursery with my baby makes me love even those 4 am feedings like I’d never thought possible.